|Cambridge - English Pronunciation in Use Elementary (PDF+5CD)|
|Written by Administrator|
|Monday, 21 March 2011 16:00|
Cambridge - English Pronunciation in Use Elementary (PDF+5CD)
Easy-to-use two-page units: key pronunciation points are presented on left-hand pages with a range of exercises on facing right-hand pages. Audio CDs offer a clear model for learners to listen, repeat and practise their own pronunciation. Self-diagnostic tests at Intermediate and Advanced levels help learners identify and focus on their own pronunciation problems. Additional reference section includes a learner-friendly answer key, fun exercises to practise phonemic symbols, a guide for speakers of specific languages, exercises on minimal pairs and a glossary of specialised terms.
|Last Updated on Friday, 06 May 2011 04:16|
If you don't see anything in the middle of this page, you may need the latest Flash plug-in.
It only takes a few moments to
Download it FREE at Adobe.com.
- Oxford - New English File Intermediate Teacher's and Students Book(PDF+3CD)
- 100 Flash Funny Stories for Children to learn English
- VCD: Gogo's Adventures with English
- Mot so dang bai Thi Violympic - Giai toan tren Mang Lop 3 - Vong Huyen - Vong 15
- Collect 55 DVD for Kids - Disney’s Magic English
- Oxford - New English File Elementary Students Book and Teacher Book (PDF+ 3 CD)
- Video For Kids in ESL/EFL Kids Course
- Goi y de thi và dap an thi giao vien gioi huyen cap tieu hoc
- Giao an Lop 2 ca bo danh cho ca nam
- Ebook and Audio: Streamline English