|Learn English - Children's English tutorial (shapes and colors)|
|Written by Administrator|
|Sunday, 13 February 2011 05:41|
In this video lesson, ESL/EFL students will learn transportation words -taxi, car, bus, plane, subway etc. They will also learn to ask questions using - HOW. To learn, press the play button on the video player, look, listen and repeat. Pause and replay until you have mastered the lesson. To further practise the vocabulary learnt, go to the worksheets and flashcards and find corresponding worksheets and flashcards to do some writing, reading and grammar.
Learn English - Children's English tutorial (shapes and colors)
Aim: Teach students different means of transport and talk about going around.
|Last Updated on Sunday, 13 February 2011 05:54|
If you don't see anything in the middle of this page, you may need the latest Flash plug-in.
It only takes a few moments to
Download it FREE at Adobe.com.
- 100 Flash Funny Stories for Children to learn English
- Oxford - New English File Intermediate Teacher's and Students Book(PDF+3CD)
- VCD: Gogo's Adventures with English
- Mot so dang bai Thi Violympic - Giai toan tren Mang Lop 3 - Vong Huyen - Vong 15
- Collect 55 DVD for Kids - Disney’s Magic English
- Video For Kids in ESL/EFL Kids Course
- Oxford - New English File Elementary Students Book and Teacher Book (PDF+ 3 CD)
- Goi y de thi và dap an thi giao vien gioi huyen cap tieu hoc
- Ebook and Audio: Streamline English
- Giao an Lop 2 ca bo danh cho ca nam